R. Jerome Andries, Louisiana Succession Attorney
We provide free information regarding Louisiana successions on this website such as:
- Basic legal definitions pertaining to Louisiana successions that you don't have to be an attorney to understand.
- How to determine whether or not you need to go to court.
- The different types of successions allowed in Louisiana.
- How to get a Judgment of Possession.
- The ways in which Louisiana succession laws handle small successions.
- Do you have an alternative to successions in Louisiana.
- Ways in which Louisiana community property laws affect successions.
- Louisiana laws that allow you to probate a Last Will and Testament.
- What to do if there is no Will (Intestate).
- Determining validity of a Will in Louisiana.
- What a Forced Heirship in Louisiana means.
- An examination of spousal usufructs in Louisiana law.
- FAQ to numerous questions you may have about Louisiana Successions.
CONTACT A LOUISIANA SUCCESSION ATTORNEY TODAY!
Material presented on the Andries Law Firm, LLC website is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended as professional or legal advice and should not be construed as such. Some links within the website may lead to other sites. Andries Law Firm, LLC does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites. The use of internet e-mail for conveying sensitive information is discouraged. Your communication to us through this website may not be considered as privileged or confidential, and will not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship between Andries Law Firm, LLC and any party. The attorney primarily responsible for this website is R. Jerome Andries. Principle office is located in Alexandria, Louisiana.